Home Educator – Whitby, Wellington
Hi, I’m Carol. After 34 years in childhood care, I have pretty well done it all. However, you are never too old to learn, and young children never seize to surprise me. I love watching children grow and offering them the day to day experiences to make them into confident fun-loving adults.
I devote as much time as possible to my long-awaited granddaughter. I Also enjoy walking, reading, watching good TV and keeping up with the Worlds news.
I offer a safe and warm loving home environment, where children are treated as though they are family.
Some of the activities I offer:
- visits to local playgroups including Mainly Music
- outings to the local parks
- reading books to my children
- songs and music
- outings to the shops as required
- drawing and colouring activities
- fun outdoor environment for children to explore
Fill out the form below and one of our friendly team will be in touch with you soon.